Unsecure medications can harm kids and pets. Flushing or tossing them in the trash hurts our waterways and wildlife. Do your part to help keep Vermont and Vermonters safe. Learn more at VERMONT’S PRESCRIPTION DRUG DISPOSAL SYSTEM
- Booze Taxes Don’t Make Up for Societal Costs of Excess Drinking: Study
- The Composition and Magnitude of Alcohol Taxes in States: Do They Cover Alcohol-Related Costs?
- U.S. Surgeon General’s Advisory: Marijuana Use and the Developing Brain
- Check out what’s new at Prevention Works VT!
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day is Saturday, April 27, 2019!