In a recent VTDigger.org article and in anticipation of the 2019 legislative session, lawyers say act now related to marijuana bans for rental property. “The new law makes it clear that landlords can ban tenants from using or possessing marijuana on their property. Landlords already have a right to ban many legal activities – such as the use of tobacco or alcohol – and marijuana is also illegal under federal law. Many leases ban all illegal activity from rentals.” Read the full article on VTDigger.org.
- Check out what’s new at Prevention Works VT!
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day is Saturday, April 27, 2019!
- Taxation and Regulation That Allows For Commercialization Is Not Good Prevention
- How to Use Local Control Policies to Regulate Marijuana Industry: A Toolkit for Advocates and Coalitions
- CBD is everywhere, but scientists still don’t know much about it