National Drugs & Alcohol Chat Day is an annual live online chat held between high school students and NIDA scientists during National Drug and Alcohol Facts Week®. Students from around the country ask the questions they most want the answers to about drugs and drug misuse, including drug effects, how to help friends or family that are abusing drugs, and what causes addiction. Our expert scientists give them the facts. See 2017’s Chat Day Transcript.
- Check out what’s new at Prevention Works VT!
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day is Saturday, April 27, 2019!
- Taxation and Regulation That Allows For Commercialization Is Not Good Prevention
- How to Use Local Control Policies to Regulate Marijuana Industry: A Toolkit for Advocates and Coalitions
- CBD is everywhere, but scientists still don’t know much about it